Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Catch Up! And it's only my SECOND blog.

Could I look more like a virgin blogger? I've only blogged once and I'm already playing catch up. So the big event I was leading up to was my first adult purchase! I finally closed on a brand new condo on November 16th and it was fabulous. Well, it was fabulous once I actually got there because 50 Steele Street is not quite the same as 50 S. Steele Street. Needless to say, I made it after running ten blocks for a 2 pm closing. Okay, you got me, I definitely showed up at 2:11. Late and lost as always. I handed over my savings to Sargent Title and in turn Andy and Lorraine (the property sellers) handed me keys to their hearts or the condo keys as one may refer to it. It was a weird feeling throughout. Would I have ever thought I would end up in Denver, buying property and begin to see myself settling down? Not until this very moment. Signing the plethora of papers made me realize how much I've actually grown up and quite a proud moment for getting to this very point. I've been so fortunate to have an amazing education that allowed me to have a great job that isn't only rewarding but provides me with financial stability. I'm lucky and thankful for absolutely everything (since I also missed the Thanksgiving Blog!). And now fast forward to today... I have yet to move in but all is well in the furnishing department. Because I started from absolute scratch, having owned only a bed and television, I've had to really sit down and decide on all the particular aspects of interior design to make this home. I honestly can't wait for it to all come together! The transformations will come bit by bit so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment