Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's Almost Time!!

As I sit here on the morning on November 12th, 2011, I'm getting more and more anxious about my future excitements and endeavors. More specifically, in the past few months I've been on my own reality television version of the famed House Hunters (not international... as if) and I'm finally closing on my condo this upcoming Wednesday. This is HUGE for me! I kind of feel like it's a right of passage to the grown up world; just in time as I turn the big 2-8 on the big 2-9 of this month in conjunction with one of my great friends nonetheless. Anyways, more on that as the time nears but about the digs; it's a cute little one bedroom condominium located in the Highlands of Denver. It's an up and coming area where the subtleties reminds of my hometown of West Hartford, CT before it blew up into one of the top ten coolest suburbs according to Forbes Mag; suburb + trends = me. It's on the second floor of the two floor building with hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances and fully equipped with washer and dryer; huge bonus! This will be my first time living on my own so I'm sure there will be plenty of stories to come! Here's a preview of the new digs, so until closing... the excitement continues... here I come 2460!


No comments:

Post a Comment